How to get started!
- Be sure to visit our What is CrossFit? and About Kilo pages on our website!
- Next, we require new members to schedule a consultation. The consultation goes over mobility and strength assessments, body scanning analysis, personal goals and training programs that we offer. Our head instructors who meet with you during the consultation will guide you towards the optimal programs that line up with your goals whether it be CrossFit, Kilo Kardio, Personal Training, or Couch to Kilo.
- CROSSFIT: After your consultation you can sign up for CrossFit Camp. CrossFit Camp is offered every Saturday at 10:30 AM. You only need to attend 1 camp. You can sign up here. Cost of the camp is $40 for adults. Students and past/present military rate is $30. It lasts 2-3 hours depending on how many athletes are signed up. This camp will prepare you to enter classes the following Monday.
- You can also set up personal/small group lessons with one of our head coaches.
- If you have a background with CrossFit from another Affiliate, then you are welcome to hop right into classes!
- New members that complete camp will be shown what to follow for programming and how to progress. Too often people feel intimidated by the speed other athletes are moving at or how much weight they might be lifting. This isn’t about them. This is about YOU. Technique and tempo are going to be your best friend when you are just starting out. We want you to move really well before you pick up the speed and intensity. Think of a child crawling, standing for the first time, walking, then running.
- COUCH TO KILO: Our Couch to Kilo program will be recommended for athletes who just don’t know where to start but NEED to START. No pre-requisite lessons are needed to begin this program. All you need to do is show up after you complete your consultation. So get off the couch and get in the gym. The best time to start is NOW!
- KILO KARDIO: We dare you to try this class if you crave cardio. Our Kilo Kardio class is heart rate monitored to give you real time feed back on your individual efforts. Similar to our CrossFit class the workouts change every time! You don’t need any prior lessons to start this program. Just bring your heart rate monitor and get ready for a great workout. Apple and Garmin watches link to our system! You can also purchase a heart rate monitor right here at the gym.
- PERSONAL TRAINING: If you’re looking for some 1 on 1 lessons after foundations or right from the get go, then this is for you. We work around your schedule! We program specifically for you and your goals!
- To set up your consultation or if you have Questions? Call: 319-895-2826 or E-mail: email@example.com
Membership Lists Here
Max Pack: This gives you full access to all programs and classes. CrossFit, Kilo Kardio, Couch to Kilo, Sweat and Stretch, (Skills-Thursdays Only) and (Weightlifting- Saturdays Only)
Unlimited CrossFit: This gives you unlimited access to all CrossFit classes, Sweat and Stretch, Skills and Weightlifting.
Kilo Kardio: This gets you into Kilo Kardio classes only.
ASK ABOUT DISCOUNT PRICING AND SEE IF YOU QUALIFY!
All access punch card: This punch card gives you access to any class/program offered at the gym. No discounts offered for this punch card.
Kilo Kardio punch card: This punch card allows you to access to Kilo Kardio classes only. We offer discounts for this card, so please see if you qualify by consulting a coach at the gym!